Monday, March 28, 2011

Two great contests!

Hi all!

Sorry for the wimpy post today. I'll be back. Soon ... I'm busy kickin' it to finish up my illustrations on time (deadline next week!!!).

Meanwhile, go and enter Jessi Kirby's contest as she counts down to the release of MOONGLASS. You will be inspired. I promise.



Any prize that has something to do with this place is worth trying to get, right?

AND, Carolina Valdez Miller (one of the nicest people I've never met!) has landed the agent of her dreams and his celebrating BIG!!  She's giving away a slew of prizes including a kindle. Check it out here.

Be back next week, y'all!!!

sf

4 comments:

  1. Going to check it out.

    How cool is it that you are almost done!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links to these excellent contests! And thank you for stopping by my blog and following. It's great to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sweet thing. Thank you for the mention!

    So excited for Jessi's release, too! She's having some seriously awesome giveaways.

    Cannot wait to see your illustrations go live! You're an amazing artist. I wish I had even a shred of artistic ability. You lucky thing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.