Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hellloooo out there!!!!

Is anyone still there??

Hi. I'm Sarah Frances Hardy and it's been over a month since my last post . . . I'm going to blame it on the summer schedule (or lack of one).

But even though you haven't seen me here, a couple of really fun things have happened with my book.

Exhibit A:





My first proofs of P by P arrived. It's on real paper and the title is written in pink glitter. I know ebooks are the wave of the future, but there's nothing like seeing your book printed out on paper.

Exhibit B: I don't have a visual for this one so it's really a link and not an exhibit, but I was randomly searching for my name on Amazon (hmm, maybe I shouldn't admit that I do that . . . ), and my book is available for pre-order! Plus, I have my release date--April 12, 2012.

It's starting to feel real, people.  Eeeek!!!!

sf

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!! Incredible!!!!! I can't wait to see the Amazon page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The cover looks amazing. Would definitely puck up your book!

    That's got to be one of the coolest things about being an author/illustrator--you get to see your cover before ANYONE else! Ha!

    Love it!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A big congrats. Looks like a super fun story and I can't wait to see the final book. Thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! I was thinking about you this weekend. I have ideas for little books for Livi and her BFF, Chloe. Who thought I'd be interested in writing children's books?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SF! It's gorgeous! And you're keeping the title!! So happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee wow wow!!! Running off to pre-order!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.