Monday, April 9, 2012

Book Launch Week!!!

Yikes! My book is going out into the big world on Thursday, and I'm so excited I can't sleep.

Our fabulous independent bookstore Square Books Jr. put up these window displays last week. Check it out!! A pink window for Rose and a spooky, dark one for Izzy. Genius!!!





Tomorrow, I'm heading down to Hattiesburg, Mississippi, to the Fay B. Kaigler Children's Book Festival. It's a fabulous annual conference geared toward children's librarians. I can't think of a better place to be on the day my book is released. I'll be speaking during a breakout session on Wednesday.

After the Hattiesburg Conference, I'll head back up to Oxford for a launch party at Square Books on Saturday at 10:00. Whew and WOW!!!!

sf

9 comments:

  1. OOOH! Those windows are wonderful!! I know those MS librarians will treat you well in Hattiesburg... big congratulations to you as you bring that book into the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting times for you!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! Congratulations! Fab windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled for you, Sarah Frances. What a lovely accomplishment!!!
    I am so happy for you to have achieved this goal. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The windows look amazing! Can't wait to read this book!!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those displays are so fun! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cool! Best wishes with launch week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.