Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sketchbook Friday--Camp Pix

Hi all!

My older two girls are at camp, leaving me with just one little girl. We've been having a great time bike riding, swimming, and hanging out at the pet store (staring at the lizards mostly). While I've been camp director here, my older girls have been hiking throughout the North Carolina mountains--where the Hunger Games movie was filmed.

I usually draw my letters to them, so today I'm posting the ones I put in the mail this morning.



I think in the next ones I need to arm each of them with a bow and arrow . . . in case Cato shows up!

Stay tuned next week for a kindler, gentler critique story.

sf

6 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! And made me tear up a tiny bit cause I have a sister named Sallie...with the IE and everything. She would have posed that way at that age, too. So dear. Thank you for sharing!

    :) Carter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet illustrations! I love that you draw for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool thing to get in the mail! And yes, they need bows and arrows and hot dystopian boys so the other campers freak.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute to draw for them! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!

    My dad said he had a wonderful time seeing you in Aspen. The Clarks girls have loved Puzzled by Pink---it's now one of our favorites!

    xo,
    k

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.